Cole Elaine is the newest addition to our team, having experience with various industry brands. She graduated from a Paul Mitchel school, acquired advanced education through top industry professionals and continues classes at the Goldwell academy in New York. Cole has a knack for gray blending, balayage and mens grooming. Seasonally, she does editorial hair styling on professional photo shoots for an up and coming equestrian clothing line. She lives a healthy lifestyle and is an advocate for healthy, shiny beautiful hair.
Fun Fact: Before following her passion for hair design, Cole studied to become a nutritionist.
Cole'S CLASSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Michael Noragon featuring Amedeo Derango, Goldwell and KMS IQ cutting method
- Corinne Brown, Goldwell up styling
- Eric Lindsey featuring Nicole Obert, Wella balayage
- David Stanko, Redken foil placement techniques and formulations
- Mark Debolt, Wella hair painting and balayage
- Chiala Marvici, Redken color trends and techniques
- Hot Heads Extensions
- Brazilian Blowout
-Men's Trend Inspiration - Cosmo Prof